Lunch at the center is SUSPENDED DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC. a grab and go lunch service has been implemented
In-center lunches have been suspended; grab-and go lunches are available. Call the center, 304.296.9812, between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. to reserve a grab-and-go lunch. The meal must be picked up at 11:30 a.m. Drive up to the center door and stay in the car; grab and go lunch will be delivered to your vehicle.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE CURRENT MENU.
Menu subject to change without notice.
Register for Lunch
DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, PROCEDURES BELOW HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY GRAB AND GO LUNCH PROCEDURES LISTED ABOVE
- Register for lunch only the same day you are interested in eating.
- Call us at 304-296-9812 or come to our center between 7:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. the day you are interested in eating lunch to reserve your meal.
- Number of trays available each day is limited, based on funding.
- Reserved tickets must be picked up by 10:30 A.M.
- Each person must sign for their meal
There is no required fee for our lunch service for seniors 60 and over. However, Senior Monongalians accepts donations for the lunch to supplement federal and state funding allocations for the program.
- Under 60 must pay $7.50
- 60+ suggested donation is $2.00
- If desired, place your donation in the collection box at the front desk when you receive your ticket.
(The average preparation cost per meal is $7.91)