Lunch at the center is served monday through fridat at 11:30 am
In-center lunches and grab-and go lunches are available. Call the center, 304.296.9812, between 8:00 and 10:30 a.m. to reserve a grab-and-go lunch. The meal must be picked up at 11:30 a.m. Drive up to the center door and stay in the car; grab and go lunch will be delivered to your vehicle.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE CURRENT MENU.
Menu subject to change without notice.
Register for Lunch
GRAB AND GO LUNCH PROCEDURES
- Register for lunch only the same day you are interested in eating.
- Call us at 304-296-9812 or come to our center between 8:00 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. the day you are interested in eating lunch to reserve your meal.
- Number of trays available each day is limited, based on funding.
- Grab and Go meals must be picked up at 11:30 A.M.
There is no required fee for our lunch service for seniors 60 and over. However, Senior Monongalians accepts donations for the lunch to supplement federal and state funding allocations for the program.
- Under 60 must pay $7.50
- 60+ suggested donation is $2.00
- If desired, place your donation in the collection box at the front desk when you receive your ticket.
(The average preparation cost per meal is $7.91)