Fun Bingo Assistant
Volunteers would perform multiple duties including:
- setting out bingo cards, marking chips, prizes, and other items
- assisting those that have trouble seeing their cards
- calling back the numbers to individuals when they "bingo"
- distributing prizes
- helping clean up and store bingo items afterwards
Fun Bingo is held twice a week, Monday and Thursday from 10:15 A.M. to 11:15 A.M.
- Fill out a volunteer application & have an interview
- Review and sign our Volunteer Policy
- Complete volunteer training session
- Please bring a photo ID
For More Information
If you are interested in assisting us or if you have additional skills that could benefit us please stop by the front desk of our offices at the Mountaineer Mall on Greenbag Road, or email Volunteer Coordinator, Vicki Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also hold a volunteer meeting once a month generally on the second Friday of the month at 10:00 A.M. We welcome you to join us for these and see what our volunteers have planned. Check the date of the next volunteer meeting on the calendar of our On-Premises Activities page under Events & Activities.