Volunteers would perform multiple duties include but are not limited to:
- wrapping silverware
- prep work
- assembling meals for the Home Delivered Meals program
- washing dishes
- preparing trays for the on-site lunch program
- general cleaning
Our kitchen prepares meals every day that we are open.
- Fill out a volunteer application & have an interview
- Review and sign our Volunteer Policy
- Complete volunteer training session
- Please bring a photo ID and current Food Handler's Card
For More Information
If you are interested in assisting us or if you have additional skills that could benefit us please stop by the front desk of our offices at the Mountaineer Mall on Greenbag Road, or email Volunteer Coordinator, Vicki Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also hold a volunteer meeting once a month generally on the second Tuesday every month at 10:00 A.M. We welcome you to join us for these and see what our volunteers have planned. Check the date of the next volunteer meeting on the calendar of our On-Premises Activities page under Events & Activities.